Saturday, March 23, 2013

Goodbye Blogger

I am sad to say that I have decided to move away from blogger.  Its been a little complicated to use properly and now with the lose of reader I feel like its better for me to move on.

Good news the blog will continue just over at Wordpress :D  Come by check out the new blog Life in a Different Direction . I am super happy with it, and with WordPress! Super simple to use and the features are amazing.  Glad I have tried all the different ways to blog I have learned so much in such a short time, and with actually blogging its a better way of testing out each service; so much better then reading a 'Dummies' book. Sorry Blogger, but I am still a Chrome fan girl!  AND totally addicted to your Google a Day Game! So I won't be completely gone, promise.

I hope all my readers will follow me over, the content is only getting better and better as I learn what I am doing with this whole blog thing, and of course you can always find me at designsbylizz.co.  My shop is the next big move so make sure to watch for that; the goal is May 23rd Grand Opening! Super excited!!

Have a great weekend and enjoy y'all

Lizz

Just a word of advice girls! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, enjoy and have a great day!